Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Need For God

I've begun to realize my need for God. I seem to go these long periods of time thinking that I can take on any situation I face all the while masking it as Gods strength. Making these claims that God is in control but in myself never giving up all control. I say ALL because I believe that there has been seasons of relinquishing some control but never All. That true abandonment of self. The Scripture from John 3:30 has become so true in my life, I must decrease so that He may increase. I'm realizing the more I begin to decrease, relinquish control over my life, the more room it leaves for Him to increase in me. To truly have Him as director over ALL the areas of my life. And I believe that it is in this state that true peace can be embraced, An understanding that as long as God is in control, no matter what comes my way He'll bring me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment