Friday, September 30, 2011

Gods Goodness

This song is a continual reminder of how good our God is. That no matter what comes our way, we can trust that He is at work. My hope is in the Lord. It is so true that day after day He is so faithful. He always comes through! I can look back at my journey with God and see that time after time He has come through. It hasn't always been the way I thought He would come through but He has always been faithful and has come through. This song reminds me of the faithfulness of our God and it causes me to grow in gratitude towards Him. He is worthy to receive all the praise and glory. He is the one constant in an inconstant world. Place your hope upon Him because He will come through!!
Click on the link to hear the song!!
http://frankkemberling.brinkster.net/blog/?p=380

Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment