Monday, September 26, 2011

Music

I thought I would do a little something different this week and share some music with you. Music (specifically worship) plays a huge role in my daily life. Worship is a way in which I express my love to God. It is also a way for me to get my focus off the things of this world and onto Him.

There are times in my walk with God that I question why something happened the way it did. My soul longs to know whats going on at all times and insinsts that there must be a reason for everything that happens. While there may be a reason for everything that happens, I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to try to figure it all out. Instead, I'm going to choose to lean upon His character and trust in His promises no matter what happens.The end of this song always brings me to that place that when I don't understand, I'm going to choose you.
Click on this link to hear music!!
http://frankkemberling.brinkster.net/blog/?p=295
Breathe You In God by Bryan and Katie Torwalt

No comments:

Post a Comment