Monday, October 10, 2011

Renewing Your Strength!!

Phl 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ [fn] who strengthens me."


Isa 40:31 "But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew [their] strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint."

Take the time to allow God to give you inspiration and renew your strength. In Him is the stength to accomplish all we face. In Him we can do all things!! I find for myself that when I can take the time to be still and separate myself for a moment from the chaos that occurs in this life that He is always faithful to bring me the rest and strength I need. I find for myself that escaping into nature (Gods creation) gives me that place that I can filter out the noise of the world and allow God to renew me. It's nature for me but it may be something different for you; but the need for you to find that quite time is pivotal in keeping your peace and perspective on God. Make sure to start your week out right by giving Him the time He deserves and in return He will give you the strength you need to accomplish all that lies ahead of you this week.

Be Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment