Friday, October 28, 2011

Those that Have Gone Before us Cont.

Seeing that this has been apart of my philosophy to life, it has also caused me to be very aware of the example I'm leaving for those who come after me. This is a big part of why I choose to live the way I do. Just as I have learned from my parents Godly example, I want my children and their children to be able to look at the way I've lived my life and be able to use my victories and mistakes as lessons for them to learn from. I also want them to be able to see the benefits to serving God and living a life that follows after Him. I believe this all boils down to this simple principle: that our actions, good or bad, not only affects those around us but it also affects the generations to come. And when we are making decisions, good or bad, we should remember that the decisions we make can negatively or positively affect those around us. This is why God has called us to live a life of obedience to Him. Because as we follow after Him our lives begin to illuminate the goodness of God that leaves a lasting impression upon those who come after us. Keep your eyes on Him!!

Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment